In my CA/CS/CWA exams, should I go for Both Groups or Single Group?
This post is provided by CS Ankur Garg for student who are in trouble to choosing the group(s) before giving their exams. I believe this post will help you guys for taking you decision.
It is indeed a common question asked by many students whether to go for both groups or single group. I am sure this thread would help students to decide in this regard.
It depends on the preparation and availability of time along with capability of a student to handle both groups at a time. As per my understanding one should go for single group at a time. My suggestion is not baseless and required for long term professional success with good knowledge and further supported by the following points:
- By giving one group one can fully concentrate on true and expert examination preparation.
- By giving one group one can fully utilize his/her time and gain full knowledge of course.
- According to me group clearance is not the only parameter of success.
- By giving one group this time one can arrange some time for himself/herself which is very important. Self assessment is also important.
- Appearance in both groups is not a guarantee of success.
I personally feel that a reasonable distinction is required to be drawn between quick success and long term professional success with good knowledge.
I hope the above suggestion would be of some help.